Do foot fetishists creep you out or do you generally accept them?

Does it bother you if a guy likes your feet? I've known girls to be kinda polarized by this.

• I'm cool with it
  • Meh
  • It's weird. I don't like it

Most Helpful Girl

• Fetishes usually don't bother me because they usually can't help being attracted to it. I just personally don't want to participate in them. But if dude likes feet, dude likes feet.

What Girls Said 2

• They really creep me out. I was with my bf at a bar and a couple of his friends became so annoying when they saw my feet. I do have nice feet, size 6 with red nails, and I was wearing sandals and this Greek guy was way way too into them. They are just my feet, I don't think of them as sexual objects, just pretty ones. Was very annoying.

• That's pretty creepy yeah, but what if people like that weren't so overtly ogling you? Then would the fetish be easier to accept?

• Fetishes in general kinda creep me out. Women don't seem to have them as intensely or obsessively as men do.

What Guys Said 2

• I have a sock fetish, so i guess kind of a subset of foot fetish. I honestly don't know why I have that fetish I just do. In my opinion it is a relatively minor fetish, and I don't know if I could be with a girl who would not indulge me everyone in a while.

• It's creepy :P