Why do guys take revenge when getting denied?

I have a lot I stories on how guys reacted after like talking revenge
Making up rumors, trying to stalk me, making me look bad, and two guys even helped on getting me fired from work

ANOTHER thing that happens is when I like a guy or care about someone, there is another guy who I always trying to make me feel bad about liking him or caring about him. They always get mad when I like a guy or talk about him

Most Helpful Guy

• The reason boys do this is fear and being weak. They are not man enough to have confidence in themselves. When bad times come your way and the preasures of being hurt will mount to the point that you will break.

Out of every bad event will come a new life. Give thought of moving far away to a different place where you will be appreciated. Fighting with someone stupid makes you no brighter than them. They don't like you unless you are less than or fail. You were not born to settle for the trash that rolls up in your area, there is a entire world out there waiting for you. You need a breath of fresh air.

What Guys Said 4

• Well that is highly unfortunate. It is because they are selfish are focused only on themselves.. And if they were such a good catch or such a wonderful pleasant person to be around why would they feel the need to take revenge? I would also guess that they are jealous. Maybe you give off bad vibes, like arrogance perhaps.

• If I give bad vibes why did they try and get with me or date me?
      This one guy I rejected once wrote a page to my friend telling her to tell me to give him a chance and I was the only thing that made him happy. Then after I denied him in a nice way he started acting crazy

• And if you think I'm a slut I don't put out or dress bad.

• Cool your jets, I do not label people sluts or not sluts. And well that is highly unfortunate. I can imagine it must be tough if you have a hard time getting girls, so my advice would be to make sure you do not ever lead a guy on and be honest with him the the beginning. If he gets upset with that, then he obviously needs to look at himself internally and see how he might become a nicer guy.

• Because a lot of men are bitter little boys. The Thirst is Real.

• I just remain polite to the girl, eventually find someone new and then ignore the girl.

• There was this girl who asked me out after just breaking up with my friend because he wouldn't have sex with her and I told her that I wouldn't date her so she told all the girls at my school that I was mean to her and that I'm gay lol.

What Girls Said 1