How to ask a girl out on online dating, and how long should I wait before I ask?

What Girls Said 2

• Well, be sure to actually have conversations. It always weirded me out when a dude would ask me out without even getting to know me. And of course this would send up red flags.

Ya, conversions , try to avoid very personal questions until later on when she begins to feel more comfortable speaking to you and definitely be understandable about that... it's definitely a turn on.

And keep things light. See where things go, don't rush and warning if you do however barely talk to her the ask her out and she seems extremely willing... um then you got yourself a spoiled egg bro

Cheers

• when can I sincerely compliment her on her looks?

• It would be about her hair, eyes, outfit

• Definitely do it then :)

• You should wait until she's comfortable enough to meet with you and is showing interest towards you. Then slowly build up the idea of going out on a date based on your common interests.

What Guys Said 0