Height preference for partner?

What height would you prefer your partner to be? And what attracts you to that height? Some guys like very petite girls and some think 5'9 is super sexy, what's your opinion? Girls too.

0|0
10|14

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Depends if I'm dating her she can't be more than 1 inch taller than me at the most like absolute tallest. I'm short only 5'4 or 55 so there's not to much room there lol sadly :/ but if it's just a hook up then it don't matter at all specially when Ur laying down

0|0
    0|0
  • Any height and I'd want my partner to not care either. I mean if she's just for sex then I don't give a damn, but if she's like a dating partner yeah she's going to have to not care about height.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really have no preference. I'm 5'8". I've had girlfriends of all heights. I like tall chicks, petite chicks, same height as me chicks.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not bothered, I'm 5ft 7in and I will date a girl who is 5ft or a girl who is 6ft. If like the girl, there's a connection and chemistry then things like race, hair color, eye color, height and any other non-essential things really don't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short, Tall I don't care I have no preference height is irrelevant entirely and I wish everyone else would feel the same but sadly many are too shallow when it comes to that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm about 6'4 and honestly as long as the girl isn't super short (like under 4'11) I don't care how short or tall they are

0|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere from 5'7 - 6'2.

0|1
    0|0
  • i'm 6'4 so anything less than 6'4 I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • 4'11''-5'5'' is my preference, I am 5'8''

0|0
    0|0
  • 4'10" - 5'4" is my preference but height is not a deal breaker for me

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'6-5'8 is about right.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'5. I like tall women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like taller skinny women like 5'7-5'9, I love the long slender legs type look that goes on there. Obviously it isn't a big deal, but if we are talking ideal here, I do like the taller women. I'm 5'10 and I think it's very sexy when they are close to the same height as me.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I'm 5'6, so 5'6 and up is what I prefer. I wouldn't mind dating someone who's slightly shorter than me, but obviously that wouldn't be ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Preferably close to my height which is 6'1", but I wouldn't be too picky.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tall enough for me not having to sit down to kiss him when he's standing upright, and not so tall that I need a ladder to kiss him when he's sittng.

That is, in overblown terms. Obviously. But I hope you get the point - there's quite a bit of a tolerance range to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer just barely taller than me to a foot taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like anything under 5'11

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer anywhere from 5'7 up to 5'11. I'm really petite, only 5ft 1/2 inch, so I prefer a guy that's taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
    • You the same girl I was trying to get through to on my question. LOL!!

• Well, I didn't understand how you worded your question. Well, at least now you got an answer. :)

• Ideally taller than me (5'10") but no biggie.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'6-6'0 would be perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • someone who´s taller than me.. I´m only 5´2 so finding someone who´s tall enough isn't very hard.. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 5'1 only!!! T. T I need to increase my height but its too late...

0|0
    0|0