Boys, help me out with advice. I'm into him!?

I was in a bad relationship couple of years ago and it's traumatic to even think of being in a relationship but as of late I have had a guy come into my life whom I feel a connection with.

We have been talking for about a month now and just had sex the other night...
This is where I need advice as we've done the deed, now its at that awkward, "whats next?" stage.

When we first met I voiced how I wasn't interested in a relationship obvioulsy not knowing I would fall hard for him.

This morning at around 2am I received text messages from him one stating he wanted me, than this morning I jumped on Facebook to find he had obviously "stalked" my page and liked some old photos.

Are these signs that he likes me? Or just want to bang?

I dont want to put myself through an emotional roller coaster if its just a sign of him wanting to have sex.

Please help because im falling more and more for this guy when I see him.

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't given up the deed so early then! You could have hold up and waited to see if he stayed around even without sex... could have tested his commitment.

What Guys Said 1

• If u don't want a relationship... keep a distance from that guy...
    coz sex without being in a relationship makes it awkward... but if u r okay with " friends with benifits " then its up to u...
    TALK TO HIM about what's going on in his mind

What Girls Said 1

• I think I can be of some type of help, I kind of went through the same thing as you. I was in a relationship which turned out traumatic at the end. I never thought I could love again, but a guy came into my life 3 years later. But I didn't sleep with him, but the guy that I was into (he is now my boyfriend) He stalked my Facebook pictures and liked them from years back. I say he's into you! (From personal experience) So go for it! plus you don't want to live life full of what ifs.