Worst booty call/one night stand stories?

I don't have any, im a loner. I just want to know other people's I guess.

Most Helpful Girl

• I met up with a guy and i gave him a bj in a parking lot. He was younger than me, married, had a baby, had been in jail and hadn't completed high school.
    OMG that was the ONLY time I ever did something with a complete stranger. I freaked out after the bj so this guy with a magnum condom on his very ready to go penis saw me and said it was ok. We drove back and I cried all the way home.

What Guys Said 1

• i pulled this girl who was a friend of my friend. we went back to hers, we were both incredibly drunk i dont even remember half of it, but i was so drunk i couldnt get an erection, was incredibly embarrassed, it was awkward as fuck, so she pretended to go back to sleep. then a few weeks later i found out she told everybody i new. what a laugh that was, she was a fooking bitch i found out after.

What Girls Said 2

• Ok so I had been having a little thing for this guy that would always come and pick up food from my job and he would at times flirt with me but he never said anything to me niether did I to him. Well turns out his cousin had been working with me for years and I didn't even know it! So I asked him for his number and he kept saying I wasn't ready for him I wasn't ready and occasionally we would flirt sexual wise but never got together! Well time passed by and eventually I met another guy that made me feel a way that I had never knew. I really liked him and felt "this guy feels like he could be the one" but we werent official we had just started talking and I knew after becoming official with him that hed be the last! Well it just so happened that the guy from my job texted me to come over ;) he had been hyping me up for so long ao I figured before I make this long term commitment im going to pull out me (hoe card) just to see what this guys about so I went! Boy was that the worst thing I could've ever done :/ *sigh* he only lasted 2 minutes... literally -_- he was decent sized and for the whole 2 minutes I felt nothing down there! I was sooooo humiliated and felt soo dumb for the rest of the day ugh

Least I wasn't wrong about the guy that I had met were still together have been for a
    Year but thats what makes me feel even more dumb for doing that in the first place

• he was decent sized but you felt nothing down there? good story by the way :)

• Yep! Not a thing he didn't even know how to move it and yet I "wasnt ready" lol never brag to a girl that your good it only makes it worse when she finds out otherwise! And glad you enjoyed such a terrible moment of my life least someone does!

• I would think that kind of stuff would corrode my brain a little. One night with someone you don't even know and will never see again. My bf has a kid and he can only get away for a brief period of time then he has to go home. So we sometimes do these things called "micro-dates" at my house where I will be 100% ready to go and we have sex starting immediately and when we are done he stuffs his deflating cock back into his pants, i walk with him to the front door and kiss him goodbye, and he jumps back in his car. I mean we literally have had several 15-minute dates. But it's not the same as a booty call, it's just how it works out. The fact that he cares so much for the kid is very attractive to me.