Girls: If the guy you liked told you that you are considering joining the Air Force?

Ok, so right now I'm talking tot his girl who I really like, and I'm sure she feels the same about me. Two nights ago we were on the phone just talking about each others lives and bonding and all that. i told her that when I graduated Hs back in 2011, I was planning on joining the Air Force, but I changed my mind due to some factors. I then told her that I was considering joining again but probably won't, and she was like oo thats so cool, they have good benefits and blah blah. But I noticed that while the convo was going she seemed down all of a sudden and really low like she wasn't in the mood to talk.

I have a pretty good idea it's because of me considering joining the Air Force, but it was just a thought I was telling her about. Now I feel like she's losing interest in me because she thinks I may join and we won't be able to see each other anymore. So girls, how would you feel if the guy you liked told you this? Am I over-thinking?

What Girls Said 1

• If a person I liked was telling me that they were joining the air force, I would feel proud but then sad. This means that you're gong to be away from her so tha's why she's disappointed. Not to mention, there's a risk of death. Don't worry though, do you see those videos where soldiers come home and meets his girl? It'll be just like that.

What Guys Said 1

• I would just ask her how she feels about you joining the Air Force, that'll usually give you a better answer than guessing. It's all about communication, if you think something is bothering her then ask her about it.