So basically I met this girl while watching football at her house it was a gathering of mutual friends and another friend asked me to?

So basically I met this girl while watching football at her house it was a gathering of mutual friends and another friend asked me to go. I went a tad bit earlier and then she opened the door and I was a bit shy and I said sorry I came early she said just come in u can chill and we can get to know each other. We then started to talk a little bit. Then I asked her whether she played badminton and perhaps we should play sometime. Then I got her Facebook and then I messaged her a few days later saying whether she wanted to watch the game again. Then she offered her place again then I said how many people I will bring pasta she said no need she will cook. Then the Same bunch of friends came again, then I asked whether we could do it again on sat. She said yea then she messaged me on Friday saying u coming, I said ya and she gave me her number and then I gave her mine. Then I said if u are In my area that day we can have lunch she said she's elsewhere. So this time there was just one more female friend. At one point they were watching a movie and I sat next to her and she seemed to move her foot to mine so i instinctively moved then she moved her foot again so I didn't move but I think she then moved away. Then after she said she was probably gonna be busy to watch another game for awhile but it seemed that she just didn't wanna be alone with me in the house so I asked can u still play badminton she said just tell me a day in advance. Should I keep trying anything or just give up? Oh and she keeps asking me to be her housemate and I understand if I moved in it will be just be me and her but I still not sure whether she likes or could like me if I kept trying? And I'm Chinese she's ethnic Indian/ Pakistani so that could be a barrier.

What Girls Said 1

• She like you :)

• So should I try to ask her out or? For badminton? For a meal?

• Sorry didn't mean to down rate I accidentally pressed it. So when should I ask? How should I ask lol?

• Badminton and a meal.
      Whenever you want. lol.
      "Hey __, wanna play some Badminton?" Then after a couple of games say, "How about I buy you a meal for winning/losing?"

What Guys Said 0