Guys how long do you wait to text a girl if you met her when you went out?

guys when you go out say at the bar and get a girls number ( of course she is attractive). do you text her? how long would you wait until texting?

Most Helpful Guy

• had an experience where I had to make this very decison , I got a girls number on monday night , decided not to call yesterday but will try and call today ( partly just to make sure the # is even real or correct ) so most guys wait a day or should I think .

What Guys Said 1

• I text usually a day after because I don't want to seem clingy.

What Girls Said 1

• It completely varies. If they're 'relationship ready' usually that evening when you or he has left. It varies, one of the men I've being speaking to for a few months now waited a week and a half/nearly 2 weeks to text me after we met in a club. And that's because he's not relationship ready (just graduated, new job, moving house, visiting family for last time in his hometown etc). But don't give up hope. I though with that if 3/4 days went without hearing I wouldn't be hearing from them at all, but it really isn't the case. In fact there was a time a little while ago when I didn't hear from him for 3 weeks. Don't stress too much, men aren't good at prioritizing, you just have to wait.

• O kk I was just wondering I really don't care lol I just gave away to a couple of guys and um no one texted me how weird! well they did that night to say good night etc. usually the guy texts me the next day or the second.