Do you believe in black magic and curses?

It's this girl put a curse on this other girl because she wouldn't stop talking to this guy. She had the girl arrested forcefully arrested over the guy. The following contuining days, she lost her apartment, car, 3 jobs. Basically nothing went right with the girls life after she forcefully had her arrested. She admitted that she paid for a spell to be placed on the girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that stuff is real. It's all the work of the devil.

What Guys Said 7

• Well all it takes is spending time in jail to not pay your rent because you lost your job for not showing up to work and have your vehicle towed because it was unlawfully parked in the new tenats spot...

• Maybe the girl just isn't very responsible and keeps losing things because of that?

No I don't believe in black magic and curses because there's never been any actual proof of it anywhere ever, and I wonder why.

• Well the girl was. The other girl had a mental problem. She brought the police over to the girl house and forcefully made up lies to get the girl arrested within 24 hours and dragged his family in it. I do believe in this stuff I seen it happened before

• Her Email account. The total cost was around 500 dollars

• I mean actual proof that the bad luck was from a "curse" and it wasn't just... bad luck. Correlation doesn't imply causation, I'd look that up.

• I believe in the energies of the universe, but a lot of spells are mostly a mind game, a trick, if you can get the other to believe, then they will start seeing small things as part of the curse and it grows from there.

• I would love to believe in that, but I don't.

• Oh yeah, you don't wanna mess with that.

• You can tell when one is placed on you. I use to didn't believe in this stuff

• I believe in it and I have seen it happened

• Sounds like a couple of ghetto, trashy girls having a feud with each other. What else would you expect from a couple of shitty people?

• Well I stay where this is at. The girl isn't doing anything back at all to her. She wants the guy to do what she says and since he didn't she did it herself

What Girls Said 1

• I believe in it 100% I've seen it

• My auntie now husband wife was a voodoo master. I told this girl I bet she has a voodoo spell placed on you. Ain't no way in hell you can forcefully go to jail within 24 hours because he wouldn't do anything so she stepped up and did it. She was like an evil demon. The girl stalked her, kept calling the police on this girl and etc. she even set this girl up to be beaten by this guy and turned out she only blamed the girl for something she didn't do. She had people watching her and everything