Would no sexual or relationship experience be a deal breaker to you at a given age of 28? Mainly for girls?

Should I stop being straight up honest about this, should I keep it a secret as long as possible or should I try to fake experience?

Most Helpful Girl

• don't lie about it... Be honest, that is ok (:

• I've got the feeling, I scare them off by being honest about it. They usually say its OK but I get the feeling, it bothers them and they don't want to be rude.

• I understand, I also know that part about being afraid of being rude if saying something... But believe me, it's better to say the truth... Imagine if you say that you have experience and the first time goes wrong? (most of them aren't the best).. She could think that you're not really good at it when actually it was just your first time and you're going to improve. For some it's actually a good thing (: you should ask some tips from girl friends... It can help a lot and make you feel more secure since you will know what to do/not to do even being a virgin, good luck x

• Thanks a lot :)

What Girls Said 6

• I prefer guys with no sexual experience - they are more faithful and more committed to their girls. Unfortunately finding a 28 year old with no sexual experience is almost impossible but that's what I want.

• To be serious about my girls I like is part of the reasons for me being like this, I guess... Thanks for your opinion :)

• wouldn't bother me. i prefer as little exp as possible.

• Why is that so?

• i just think purity is cute

• Thanks for that opinion :) I hope this is not just a rare exception.

• It would not be a deal breaker. If he would fake and lie about having a relationship/sexual experience, this would be an instant deal breaker.

• I see. It's just girls want boys to be confident but it's hard to be confident in my position

• Why it's hard to be confident in this position, if you don't mind me asking?

• Because people expect guys to have experience at my age and if we don't have experience, we are considered a failure and because I am just so insecure about it because of the lack of experience.

• If it's the right guy, it wouldn't matter to me.

• At what stage would it be the least repelling to learn about it?

• It's probably best to be honest.

• OK :) thanks

• not having experience isn't a huge deal but lying about it is a big deal. If u say u have experince but u dont once u need to use it its going to be very obvious that u lied, U can't fake experience its better not to lie cause when she finds out ur lying then its bad. U can't fake it til u make it here its obvious.

• I hear a lot of story's though, where the girl doesn't believe the guy, after they had sex because he wasn't as bad as a beginner normally is :D I get your point... I just hope it's not too repelling.

• ur not a failure just because u dont have any experience and experience doesn't make or break a relationship s just be honest an up front about it and everything will work out there's noting wrong with it. just embrace it and work haha but stressing about it defiantly won't help

• Thanks I guess I can't deny that :D

• Be upfront to her!
    If you really like her, she will probably accept you, even if it might take a little while to adjust to.
    Honestly, that's not really something to be ashamed of.
    It's NOT something you can or should attempt to fake.

• Well I don't want to have sex if I don't rally like her anyway. I am really ashamed of this though, because a guy with no experience is considered a failure (at least amongst other men)

What Guys Said 4

• i lost my virginity at 19 and i lied to everybody about it. i pulled a girl on a one night stand and all my friends saw it. but none of them knew that i lost my virginity to that girl haha, not even she knew either :P just make sure you research a lot about sex with positions/foreplay etc if your gong to lie about being a liar, that way your not as shit.

• This may sound arrogant and unlikely but I think I am more sexually educated than a lot of people, who had sex... Well in theory of course.

• communication during sex is a freaking mood killer im telling you. yeah communication after sex so you know the next time. but generally all girls have the same spots that are sensitive and as long as you cover them all, your going to satisfy her to some degree. but if u base it completely on communication its a serious mood killer

• I didn't mean verbally confirming every step but telling her to stop you if you do anything, she doesn't like and looking for body language telling you what is good and what not (which is communication too in my opinion)

• i would hide it from the girl

• it will eventually come out though...

• Same age, same situation so it's just my idea about it and not an actual "it will works for sure" thing.

I will wait at the last second but I will tell her.
    By the last second, I mean that we are about to have sex anyway.
    At that point, I would think that she is rather very interested (especially when I think of the time I take before considering someone as potential mate) and that she will handle that fact.

Anyway, don't tell her and even though numerous "documentation", it will probably reveal itself. I'd rather have her knowing that fact about me than thinking I'm just plain bad (I base myself on the fact that first time are not usually the best).

The trick (still rhetorical since, you know...) is not to be ashamed when telling her. You waited, you had reasons (at least, I had). Confidence is a key that opens many doors.

To sum it up :
    - Wait at the last minute
    - Do tell or your body will tell (rhetoric knowledge is not practical knowledge)
    - Keep confident. If she's into you, she'll probably find it cute (It's somewhat exposing a very intimate secret)

• Thanks for the tips, I probably can't do the waiting to last minute thing, because its a usual conversation topic while dating. I'd have to lie about it.

• I'm 23 and I'm still a virgin. But If you do ever have sex, just act like you know what you're doing. That's what I'd do.

• The problem is pretty much not the sex it self I guess. Because that's not the point I've got problems with yet obviously xD