How do I ask out a girl who has a boyfriend?

... yeah I know. Can it be done? I want this girl in my life more than anything!

Most Helpful Girl

• its super simple actually ready here's what u do u don't ask her out... im sorry but imagine ur this girls boyfriend and then another guy likes her too even though she's dating u he asks her out how would u feel? pretty crappy right cause she's ur girlfriend especially if she said yes its not fair to the guy or to this girl if u really like her u can wait and if its meant to be it will be but untill then try to move on dont ruin her relationship for u own personal reasons especially if u dont know if she likes u sorry

What Girls Said 9

• You... don't?

• I'll give you a fool-proof stp-by-step instruction on how to properly do this:

1. Don't ask her out.
    2. Still don't ask her out.
    3. Continue not to ask her out.
    4. Become a master at not asking her out.

It's quite easy, I think you can do it.

• You can't and shouldn't. If you want her in you're life then keep her there, but as a friend until she is single. If it's meant to be it will happen. If you ask her out while she is taken then it makes you look like bad. You don't want to give her the impression that you're capable unfaithful desires because it will question her trust in you when you're together.

• You don't, sorry. Wait until she's single.

• You could ask her out, but I wouldn't be expecting much. You need to respect the fact that she is with another man. If you ask and she says yes, then what is to say she won't say yes so some other man also?

• I would have written my own comment but it seems that this girl has already written it for me. So thanks count two for this response.

• You lose her, how you got her.

• Don't if u really like her you can wait

• Don't.
    She's taken, find someone else.
    That's the best advice I have to give.
    She's in a relationship, respect that.

• Eesh man, you're setting yourself up for rejection. Wait it out. If it's really meant to be, they'll break up in a month or two and then you can ask her. Until then, focus on other girls and other things. Don't get caught up.

• I'm sorry but just don't

What Guys Said 3

• Ask her out like u would any other girl (although i would never ask out a girl i knew was taken)

• Simply don't do it. It's disrespectful.

• Defeat the current boyfriend in pitched combat!