Guys will you actually use time apart to think about the girl or would you take this as a chance to get laid?

Pretty much what the question says, I am at the point in a relationship with this guy that we need to decide to become exclusive or to end things. I am going away for a week and he said we both have things to think about and we'll talk when I get home. So do you think he'll seriously think about us or take this time to go out and hook up with other girls?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• I can't read his mind. But, if he wants to sleep with other women that means he isn't into you and you need to end the relationship and move on.

• He'll do whatever feels right. You'll have your answer either way.

• Depends. I broke up once to get with another girl... cold feet syndrome. I went back the next week and was luckily taken back. I left another time for totally different issues that had nothing to do with us. I thought about her all the time.

What Girls Said 0