How do I go on a date with my boyfriend without my parents knowing? They're both nosey and I can't drive. it's summer and I need to see him. THX?

Nosey Parents
Can't drive
Suspicious
It's summer
They can't know

I'm in 6th grade
No sorry 7th

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• ... Why can't they know? That's usually a sign you're doing something you're going to regret, no offense, lol.

• Why not. Kids do that all the time.

• Not sure if we should be encouraging them to do it more though. I mean you did just tell a 7th grade girl to go into the woods alone with a boy, lol.

• You don't. You'll only end up getting caught and in trouble.

• Don't you think that's the point though... that you shouldn't be having a boyfriend?

What Girls Said 3

• I'm actually in the same situation so I've become a little too good at this and I havnt been caught just yet... I just tend to tell my parents that I'm going to do some shopping in the city and if they can drop me off at the train station and then if I end up taking a but longer on my date than I expected I just send them a text saying that I've run into a friend and I'll be a little longer and they still believe it... I've also done local dates and I tell my mum that I'm going for a walk and I just meet up at the park or coffee shop and then tell my mum that I stopped to get a coffee and it always works for me so Good Luck and don't get caught

• That's good but I'm in seventh grade and can't drive

• Ok well I'm 18 and I don't drive either so I guess I'm a bit older but if you know how to catch public transport that's probably the best thing

• My parents don't trust me like that

• You might as well tell them because you are going to get caught and nothing good will come out of this.

• Just say you're go to a friends house and make sure that friends knows that you're using her as a cover.