I've been dating this guy for a week! I know him pretty well but his birthday is in four days and I'm stuck. Were not even official?

I've gone on like four dates with this guy. (He's turning 18, I'm 17) and I know he's not seeing anyone else or anything but I'm technically not his girlfriend. What kind of present do I get him that shows him I care and that I really like him, but doesn't say "I'm practically in love with you"? I could spend about $50 and he already got a brand new watch and wallet (with his own money) soooo please help

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you want to get him something that tells him you like him as a person as well as his personalty too. Do you know some of his hobbies that he has revealed to you. Maybe even ones he has shared mostly only ever with you? Get him a gift related to something he really has a passion for and the only message you will send after he opens it and loves it and smiles at you is you will smile back and DO give him a birthday kiss on the cheek. Just a peck and make it quick and tell him that was his birthday kiss. He'll be looking at that thoughtful present you got him all night long, which will bring him back to the little kiss and the shared smiles. In this way you will not appear desperate at all, simply wise and well aware of his likes and passions. You girls think about passions faster than us guys do but once we are alone with that gift our caveman minds start to realize you saw our passion and then we start to love you! PS: You have 3 days if you don't know what you need to get him. Don't make it mean to much but make it special enough to express "Hey I see you like this (thing/passion) I don't know much about it but I want to and I went out and got this for you!" I hope this helps and good luck! :D

What Guys Said 2

• With you being so early in the relationship I would not expect a gift. I would like you take me out for supper and a movie or something! All guys like food, you can never go wrong with that! Does he have a fav restaurant?

• A lolly pop says soo much.

What Girls Said 1

• That's tough. How about buying him something you know he likes such as gift basket with cheese and smoked ham slices?