Why do guys get so offended when a girl has a type in looks? They call her a bitch or shallow? I find it hilarious.

One example Kim kardashian tends to like black men. I know so many white guys that will call her a bitch or "n" lover

Also I have a type in looks. I get shallow for it by guys who aren't my type
It's so funny how dumb guys are.
Are you really that butthurt? Like move on
There are plenty of chicks in the world?

Why do men have their head stuck around one girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because for many women, how often do you get rejected? How often do you even approach a guy and ask him out? Not often, if ever. You might get lonely because no guys are asking you out, but plenty of women rarely if ever approach a guy, ask him out, and get flat out rejected. Why do I bring that up? Because in case you haven't realized, rejection isn't easy for most people to deal with. When somebody you've become very smitten with says "I'm not interested" she's saying she isn't attracted. When that person you're interested in says they are attracted, it's a difficult thing to separate "I'm not attracted" with "You're not attractive". You put a guy through that ringer a couple times, reinforce that, and some people are going to get pretty bitter about it. Not all, but some definitely are. They are only human.

So that's why they get so offended, because they have a past, they've been hurt in that past, so now they are sensitive about it because they are only human. Everybody has done or does things that aren't exactly reasonable or logical because they have emotions and experiences that have scarred them a bit. In this case, rejection is a VERY personal thing, even if it isn't for the woman, because it is an external rejection of a persons "self". That is further compounded by the mantra "be a man" and all that comes with it (not showing or discussing any sort of feelings) so all that gets pent up and are left with no idea how to properly deal with it. Nobody tells you how to manage those feelings because nobody even talks to you about it, it's not "manly". So you get guys that are maladjusted when it comes to their feelings, and something like rejection is going to invoke some pretty strong feelings.

Maybe that gives you an idea, maybe it doesn't, but that's how it is. Not every guy figures out how to deal.

• To add, that first part about women not getting rejected, I'm not saying women don't go through their own hardships that guys never have to go through because they do. I'm merely saying that when we go through different problems, we are going to have different issues that stem from them as a result. It's no surprise that a woman might not get why some guys react that way for the same reason guys don't understand why women do or say/react certain ways.

We go through different things as men and women, so naturally we have different issues/insecurities.

What Guys Said 11

• well its bad enough she has a poor taste and history in men... it just so happens that these men were black. She went from like 3 of them in what 2 years... and the bad stereotypes associated make it worse. Hey look at OJ... marries beautiful white woman... everything seems cool. Nope, guy pummels her to near death daily... then murders her. Its almost like Why did he have to be black?

look some guys question the type like me. Why is it that a girl has to continually date a guy that controls, cheats and berates her... yet the good guy, that helps her with college, gives her advice, and helps her in need is not even given any attention? doesn't make sense but that shit happens on a daily basis... a daily basis
    dude could be green lol... and it would still happen

• Your answer doesn't answer my question
      Lol just because a girl has a type doesn't mean he's cheating
      You sound like one of these men

• some white guys hate when a white girl dates a black guy (racism... and disgust)
      most guy will never understand when i guy is a douchebag to everyone is able to get an attractive girl (personality)

• but its not worth wondering...^^ you'll go nuts analyzing it, why she do that... why she likes that. No point in wondering about it.
      its just the way it is

• Emotional investment and monogamous intentions, of course. Calling them shallow is silly though, I am all for equality but even I have preferences.

• Kim Kardashian is just trash, period, haha.

• That's not the fucking question

• I know. Your question is so simple you should know the answer.

• For one, Kim is a nigg. er lover. It's not because she dates black men, it's because she dates black men who are trash, like her. Nigg. er=trashy black person. It's like how white trash=trashy white person.

Second, some people get upset over "types" because they feel rejected. Hell, on another thread about what guys require out of women, I said I only like girls who are fit, have long hair, no kids, and aren't emotionally damaged. Some girl was outraged, said I was demanding perfection.

Some people get upset over people's types, because they can't or won't meet those types.

• Using Kim K is a bad example I mean she did make a porno, fake a marriage for her tv show, used her child to make money. And a few other things lol

• Sounds like you opened up a can of worms with the Kardashian part of your question lol. Those guys that get offended are dumb anyway.

• Haha guys here are so mad Over nothing
      Pathetic losers

• Why would I be offended by someone else's preferences and type? If I don't meet a particular girl's preference or if I am not their type, then I'm not their type, it's that simple.

• Not all men feel this way... Kim Kardashian has been filled so many times, she mocked the purpose of a true marriage, and will do anything for publicity. I would not use that as an analogy to support your argument, in my opinion.

• Nothing justifies calling someone an n lover. Her views on marriage aren't related to the question

• @05 I do not care what her views on marriage are, but getting married for 72 days is shallow and quite female doggish as you say. Yep there are many stupid guys and girls.

• yes publicity n money. she can even sell her bigggggggggggggggggggggg assssssssssssss or can do anything. this marriage thing is a very sober thing she did purposely, there could be a number of things she must have done that are unacceptable to the society n law which r kept secret.

• not only kim, all her sisters love black cock. her mother also. kim is not only a bitch, she is a prostitute who is not satisfied by average. her pussy has a huge appetite. she loves big black dick. Her pussy is big as her ass n lose as her character. she should stitch her pussy n make it a bit tight. she is going to leave him as soon as she finds another black dude with bigger dick

• lol what's wrong with big dick?
      I'm asking why men care so much if a girl has a type
      Yet a guy could
      I'm not askin you if she's a hoe

• Eek why so much hatred and assumption for someone you don't even know?

• Because he's not black

• Those guys are losers who can't get girls. Or racists.

• Right. True men just move on with their life to the next guy

• That's what players do
      Not true men. Lol

• I mean hot guys who just have to show up to get girls. I don't really "do" anything.

• Is this biracialbabe?

• Because if you're passing up good guys, just because they're not your type... you're going to miss out

• No you're not missing out on shit if they're not your type

• I'm just sayin

• Only butthurt guys say that

What Girls Said 3

• I see this reaction from girls when a guy has a type in looks as much as I see it from guys. We all just need to realize that EVERYONE has a look they are attracted to. It does not matter if others view it as too particular.

• I don't get it either

• Yea men are hypocrites a fat guy will accuse a girl of being shallow if he doesn't like her
    But I know a fat guy on here who only goes after skinny white women his name is noblesse oblige but I'm pretty sure guys like him would be mad and accuse a girl of not seeing him for his inside if she said she wanted a fit guy and she had *gasp* standards