Alright, so I like my friend. How can I let him know if I should and how should I ask him on a date, if I should?

So I became friends with this guy last year, first year of college. We became close and got to know each other and I really like him. We have a lot in common, he's a cool guy, we're good friends, we're not super flirty, blah blah blah, but it's not like some brother-sister friendship and we've kind of flirted a little. Not flat out flirting but subtle you know?

Anyway, it's summer and he has an internship in another state but I will see him once classes start again.

I'm pretty confident with myself and I have asked guys out before, but he's different, which annoys me because I'm always rational with guys but he's just so different. Plus, he's my friend. I don't want to mess up our friendship.

Which brings me to whether I should let him know I would like to go on a date with him or not. And if I should ask him on a date, do you have any advice on how to do that exactly?

Thanks.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• i think you should go for it because other wise you will regret missing a chance of dating someone you know you like. however before you do that and ask him out you have to stress the importance of the friendship to him first before you get serious