How do you give a good kiss. Any tips or explanations on how to kiss a girl correctly?

I am only 14 and never kissed a girl
I am single now, but have been in the situation to kiss a girl before, obviously I did not, but it's because I have no idea how to give a good kiss. I have searched all over the internet and have found little help. Any links to videos or just a simple explanation would be greatly appreciated Even tips to being a decent kisser. I don't want to turn a girl off ya know?

Most Helpful Girl

• Start small. There aren't any huge mistakes you can make, except...
    1. START WITH A LIP LOCK. I don't want mouth engulfing my entire chin. It's wet and nasty and a turn-off.
    2. Don't shove your tongue down her throat.
    3. Don't overthink it. If you're really nervous, you can tell her it's your first kiss. She may even like being your first kiss, and she won't expect you to be amazing at it your first time. It's really a skill you just learn by doing and trying new things. There isn't really one "right" way to do it. And with that in mind, LET GO AND ENJOY IT. Don't hold back; instinct will take over, and if you're paying attention to your partner, it probably won't take you too far away from what you should be doing. It's also OK to stop and ask her, "am I doing OK?" You're young enough that it's not weird.

What Girls Said 7

• 1. Hold her face gently, on the chin or cheek
    2. Lean in slowly, you don't want to scare her.
    3. Don't go full on duck lip pout
    4. Keep your lips fairly normal just part them slightly so your lips and her lips will fit together nicely and kiss away

Practice on your hand, roll your pointer finger around the tip of your thumb on your left hand and it'll create a similar shape to a pair of lips, perfect to practice on :)

• Number one rule: Don't use tongue at the beginning!
    Number two rule: Don't use tongue at all if you don't know how.
    Other tips: Start with small gentle lip locking kisses, hold her jaw/neck area under her ear and go slow. Look at her before you do it.

*Sidenote: No one likes to have their lips and chin eaten off and covered in slobber.

• God, some desperate kids around here -.- What happened to GAG?
    I am 17 , close to 18 and haven't had my first kiss yet. Why worry? Go with the flow. If you plan it, it will fail even more.

• I'm not planning. I just don't wanna turn a girl off when I do get my chance to kiss a girl. It's not trying to plan a kiss. But I might as well know how to do it. And this is not just a modern thing. The generation before us were kissing girls at 14 and older. So stop trying to put some horrible spin on this. It's not that I am planning a kiss. I don't know how to kiss at all. Like whatsoever. And you can't tell me that it will just happen of I don't know how

• Look, from what I know first kisses are always awkward. Some even messy. You can watch all the videos you want but put in that situation you will forget. And if you think about what to do, when or how you will just get more stressed. I am not putting a horrible spin. it's just that I don't get why some obsess so much that they're single (I don't mean you) and they're barely 14. They have a whole life ahead. Do you think we were born know-it-all-s? No. Everyone goes through a first kiss. It just happens. After that, the practice makes you better. But the first is always awkward. If you feel so worried you could tell the girl you haven't kissed anyone, but like I said, she won't tell since it's a first together and it's not the end of the world if it doesn't go as planned. Just don't go tongue kiss the first try.

• Same problem dude.😢

• I meant had the same problem and I am only 14 as well but you will figure it out as you go

• I have heard that you should start by looking into the girls eyes then her lips when in a deep conversation. Lean in, and if she responds by also moving in, kiss her. I have heard the staircase kiss is a good one (where your upper lip is over her lower lip and her upper lip is over your lower lip) and I have heard it is quite enjoyable. Dont kiss her for too long, about 5 seconds at most since it is the first time. I am fourteen too and literally search all over the internet for this stuff.

• I'm with you. I'm tired of waiting, can I just walk up to some guy and say "hey you?" *kiss* ... Walk away. Being single sucks:/

• bite her then lick her teeth works for me everytime. i love when guys do that to me

• Bite her lip? Obviously not hard I would assume?

• Yea umm I don't know if that's something you young people do (I'm 20) and that's a turn off. Just one step at a time

What Guys Said 1

• Spell ur name with ur tougne