Someone help me figure out how to get over this guy?

I officially ended things with this guy I've been talking to because he's stressful and sketchy and I need to find someone new. The problem however is that I can't get him off my mind. It's so strange going from talking to him all the time all day everyday to not at all. I even have dreams about him/: I've been trying to distract myself with flirting with other guys and going out with friends and stuff but it never works completely, any good coping methods to getting over someone?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to make a real decision but to your self! Try do get reed of anything that reminds you of him. Like his messages, pictures and Facebook. Any social media you have delete or block him. Try to distract more and more your mind! Go out flirt a lot! When a hot guy gives you attention trust me he is never gonna go on your mind! The first days is difficult but is not like for ever your gonna think of him ;) Just think that one day your gonna get over this. Go out a lot and best friends is what you need know!! good luck

What Guys Said 4

• Did you have sex with him?

If so, it bonds you to him, in a very strong way. This is why I advise people to abstain from sex, until after marriage. Because it only clouds your thoughts, and your emotions, and makes you think the person you are sleeping with is flawless. But when the truth comes out, you are left with strong emotions that are hard to get over.

Your only option is to tough it out in loneliness. Do not seek a rebound, allow your mind, and heart, time to heal. Take a step back and evaluate yourself. You made mistakes... What were they?

Listen to your instincts. They were telling you about him all along. Learn to trust them, they will never fail you. When your instincts, and your heart align, that is the man who will love you for the rest of his life.

• Time is heals wounds best.

• Cold turkey, never works

• simple, find another guy and you'll stop thinking about the old guy.

What Girls Said 0