Seems like a stupid question to ask but do guys really get head over heels in love with girls just like girls do over a guy?

Sometimes I just wonder if guys really fall in love with girls. It's so hard to know if someone is capable of loving you as much as you love them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I did, I was stupid, and she left me another guy. Guys aren't heartless beings =)

• well glad I was able to help so quickly. =)

• true true Victor wasn't so impressive either. anyway bed time later

• glad I was able to help =)

What Guys Said 9

• Yes... my last love interest was in my head from morning to night... i cpuldnt concentrate on basic tasks throught the day because i was crazy about her... i wanted to know everything about her... when i became her Facebook friend i literally looked at her entire archives in her timeline... after she left me i could sleep at night... so yeah... when i was 19 i fell in love my 1st time... and i never knew that it could make me act so differently than normal... i would get jealous easy... im never like that... gos to show what crazy stuff love is..

• Yes, we do get that way over the right girl.

• I agree, little off subject but your Astros won 2 out of 3 against the Tigers. =( embarrassment

• Well When Miguel does not get ONE hit in the series, I was not too surprised. However, highly disappointed I mean the ASTROS, seriously (posted both places I don't know sometimes notifications do not show up not sure how that works, last time you told me to post I think on your original post when we had a short dialogue)

• hahah yes we do, we're humans too

• Nope, guyz juz want u sexyally and use u for dat reason. After dat, they dump u and leave for another chix :3

• It happens. I fell in love with a girl once.

• Yes guys do trip fallin head oover heels in love makes me feel like a teen first time in lover stumbling over words doin things happy go lucky on cloud 9 10 or 20 haha

• Hell yeah, as a matter of fact, I'm head over heels in love with this amazing girl right now haha

• Absoluteky

• Well of course, but when your under 18, I don't know, I suppose it depends if the guy is mature or not, otherwise it's lust, not love. I can't believe how many teen 2nd cousins with kids I have.

• I mean I'm 31 and I don't even have kids yet.

What Girls Said 1

• I wonder the same thing. I've doubted guys' capacity to love.