Seems like a stupid question to ask but do guys really get head over heels in love with girls just like girls do over a guy?

Sometimes I just wonder if guys really fall in love with girls. It's so hard to know if someone is capable of loving you as much as you love them.

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I did, I was stupid, and she left me another guy. Guys aren't heartless beings =)

0|2
    0|0
    • well glad I was able to help so quickly. =)

• Show All
    • true true Victor wasn't so impressive either. anyway bed time later

• glad I was able to help =)

What Guys Said 9

• Yes... my last love interest was in my head from morning to night... i cpuldnt concentrate on basic tasks throught the day because i was crazy about her... i wanted to know everything about her... when i became her Facebook friend i literally looked at her entire archives in her timeline... after she left me i could sleep at night... so yeah... when i was 19 i fell in love my 1st time... and i never knew that it could make me act so differently than normal... i would get jealous easy... im never like that... gos to show what crazy stuff love is..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, we do get that way over the right girl.

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree, little off subject but your Astros won 2 out of 3 against the Tigers. =( embarrassment

• Well When Miguel does not get ONE hit in the series, I was not too surprised. However, highly disappointed I mean the ASTROS, seriously (posted both places I don't know sometimes notifications do not show up not sure how that works, last time you told me to post I think on your original post when we had a short dialogue)

• hahah yes we do, we're humans too

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, guyz juz want u sexyally and use u for dat reason. After dat, they dump u and leave for another chix :3

0|0
    1|1
  • It happens. I fell in love with a girl once.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes guys do trip fallin head oover heels in love makes me feel like a teen first time in lover stumbling over words doin things happy go lucky on cloud 9 10 or 20 haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah, as a matter of fact, I'm head over heels in love with this amazing girl right now haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Absoluteky

0|1
    0|0
  • Well of course, but when your under 18, I don't know, I suppose it depends if the guy is mature or not, otherwise it's lust, not love. I can't believe how many teen 2nd cousins with kids I have.

0|0
    0|0
    • I mean I'm 31 and I don't even have kids yet.

What Girls Said 1

• I wonder the same thing. I've doubted guys' capacity to love.

0|1
    0|0