Would you date a short guy?

I'm 5'3 and stocky.. I've been told I'm good looking.. but there's always jokes about my height.. but I believe it's always been an issue for girls..

would you date a short guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm only 5' tall myself - so for me you would have to be really short to be too short for me.

Most women seem to prefer a man that is taller than themselves. There are a lot of petite women in this world though.

I have seen couples that the man was either the same height or shorter than the woman - so it isn't as hopeless as you think.

Good luck.

• That's interesting. Your short in stature, but by the way you talk and your tone, I always pictured you taller.

• Nope, my nickname used to be Lil' Bit. Remember, dynamite does come in small packages, lol.

• LOL, very true.

What Girls Said 3

• I want to date a short guy because I'm only 4'10 so it would look really awkward if I was with a tall guy and most guys are pretty tall I noticed I have trouble finding the short ones.

• I'm five nine, so I have the opposite problem you do, almost ALL guys I know are shorter than me and they don't usually want a girl who's taller than them. For me I'd date a guy based on if I liked them or not and at least give them a chance. But most girls do want a guy who's a little bit taller.

• Well, I'm only 5'4" so it wouldn't really bother me.

What Guys Said 2

• i wouldn't date a short guy, or a tall guy, or any kind of guy at all .

• haha I'm 5 ft 1and get turned down all the time because of it. But us short guys act like were 6 ft and have ginormous personalities so picky girls can shove it