How to tell him you aren't interested?

Okay my friend have set me up with a guy they know and he is super nice but I'm pretty sure I only like him because everyone around me is telling me to like him. We were at a party and we kissed but I didn't really feel anything... He seems like he's really interested but how do I tell him I'm not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should just be honest with him. Do you think there is any chance if you spent more time with him you might like him? If so maybe it's worth giving it another shot, but if you don't then I think you need to tell him before he develops deep feelings for you especially since you have made out. It's actually happened to me before and it really sucks when you think you have met a girl that could be right for you and then you find out she doesn't really like you.

What Guys Said 4

• Tell him u are seeing someother guy. If he lies to u and influence using undue influence. Then he is bad for health. lying to someone who lies to u is not at al bad

• That's fucked up.

He's using his influence in a social circle to peer pressure you to date him even though you don't like him.

• Any tips at how to tell him I'm not interested even though our friend are kinda pushing us together?

• No not usually. He a friend of a friend of a friend who usually goes to school out of state and I only just met him.
      I'm wondering if I should just tell him now so I don't lead him on... Or if I should talk to him more..
      But I honestly don't feel any kind of attraction except for that he's a nice guy.

• Don't feel bad. Make it short and blunt. Best to "friend-zone" him.

like "I only see you as a friend" and don't apologize for how you feel.

What kind friends do this to each other? When my friends set up dates, we find out if both parties like each other. We don't try to force people on each other. That's so messed up to me.

• Just straight up tell him. What else?

• Tell him that you are seeing someone else.

What Girls Said 1

• Be honest with him. At least that way he will stop bothering you or stop telling his friends to help him out.