She says ' Lets be friend ' what should I do?

I met a great lady we met at my job then she told me that she works a acupuncture then she says you can come to my place and that will be cheaper.
We made a time and I come over to her place we start the massage and then things went to to intimacy but not sex.

I have to mention something we have a lot in common we make each other laugh and I feel so connected to her personality and I've never met someone like her.

The next time I invited her to my place I cooked and then we start to make out and she says I'm on a period so we did everything except sex and she end up sleeping over.

A few days after she came to my place we ate something and she came with and declare this " from now one no sex you are client and I am the therapist " then I asked her if everything ok she says " I'm not ready yet let's be friend!

My question is there anything here or I need to move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• While I can understand her not being ready, she should have mentioned something before?
    Friends is also a bad choice of words... you shouldn't accept that deal. It's either dating or nothing.

Maybe I'm being unfair, but also can't help thinking of how many other clients did this situation come up with?

What Girls Said 5

• Okay... if she's doing sexual stuff with you... She must like you MORE than a friend... BUT she's not ready to commit yet due to personal reasons or she feels bad because you are her client and it's "against" the rules lol.. I think you have a chance.. If she's doing sexual stuff with you, you definitely have a chance.. just take things slow and don't pressure her.. just be a good guy and hang out with her

• Be friends and whatever you do not push the whole next step thing onto her let her come in close to you on her own but also make it to where if she wanted to do so she could but dont let her use you

• Take it slow and give her time. That doesn't mean you should wait for her forever, just give her some time, and see if she wan't to go further then.

• Girls love pacient guys. You are doing a good job. Most guys would have rush sex but you are a good guy. Its good to start out to be friends.

• Be her friend keep clam

What Guys Said 1

• For whatever reason (s) she is not ready to be with your or doesn't want to be with you and just wants to be friends. There's really not a lot you can do in this situation except for accepting that nothing is likely to happen between you in the foreseeable future or you can just back off completely and move on. I would do the latter if I was in your position.