He's very confusing, don't understand him?

I've been seeing a guy for a while. The problem is his moods fluctuate dramatically. One day he seems interested in me then the next he doesn't. I'm not sure weather I should ask what he wants or just let it be.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is he bipolar?

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, maybe something's going on with him personally. I'd suggest trying to find out what's causing it in the most subtle way possible, and if he opens up, then he opens up.

What Girls Said 1

• If you see him acting up again defiantly ask him what's going on. One possibility is he could be bipolar and he may need your support and may want to talk about it, maybe he is having problems else where. He may be having problems at work, the gym, wherever he goes. Get him to talk about it, whatever it is. But don't force him to talk about it if he doesn't want to. Tell hi it's okay and if he needs you he can talk to you. Good luck!