Guys, girls, ego's and expectations.

Okay guys let talk about dating Shall we? I like it when a guy takes me out and romance me but should we expect you to pay everytime? I personally I do not expect the guy to pay ever. I bring my own money and if he offers to pay I'll let him and pick up the tip. If a guy doesn't offer and he is the one who initiated the date I probably won't go out with him again. On the other side I do think its perfectly okay for the girl spoil the guy every once and a while and pick up the tab to let him know you care. What do you guys think about this? Would it hurt your ego if I offered to pay for a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I asked her out, I'll pay. If it's a relationship, taking turns paying/splitting the bill is a must. Man dating is such a hassle isn't it ha.

What Guys Said 3

• I always pay for the date I'm just old fashioned like that I don't have any expirations for the women. Only myself I treat my date well and with respect.

• Well I do not really care for who pays
    And it wil definitely not hurt me ego if the girl would pay

• I personaly wouldn't be hurt but then again I find it. Realy nice to let her know we care by paying and spoiling her.

What Girls Said 0