What are some reasons why a guy might need space even from the girl they are involved with?

Most Helpful Guy

• He might have things going on in his professional life that are really taking up a lot of time, or the woman might be really clingy and he is taking some time to figure out if this is really the right situation for him. He didn't tell you why he wanted space? That's a little odd if he didn't.

• Actually he didn't tell me he wanted space I just assumed he did because he hasn't texted me as much in the past few days compared to the past 2 months we were texting a whole lot. I kinda felt bad and and asked him if I was boring him or is he just busy and he said he can't text 24/7 and he can't a lot at work plus he was visiting a relative that he can't text me while he is visiting. He told me to just relax he knows I get bored but he's got stuff he's gotta do. I just took it as he needed some space because a lot has been going on lately.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0