What do I do in this situation?

I've never really had luck getting a boyfriend. In school no guys wanted to be with me bc I was that girl everyone bullied and that would ruin there rep. Now that I'm older people I've met online have said I'm pretty, but I just don't see it being bullied constantly from k-12 and called ugly so many times a day. Now a days no guys really give me a second look. Or don't believe me when I tell them I am 20. I look I guess a lot younger then I am and my parents friends are always shocked when I say I'm 20 or just conversations that come up. I've had a few fights with a couple guys saying "there's no way your 20 you look 14" I get anywhere between 14-17 never my actual age 20. And it doesn't help that I'm only 5'3 and most people around my age is taller. How do I go about getting a boyfriend my age If guys just don't believe I'm actually 20 :/ Ik it should be a compliment but when I'm actually struggling to find a guy that's over 18 at least bc I don't wanna be creepy and date a 15 yr old I want a guy close to my age. It's just so hard. Especially when no one believes me. And for the height. Heels wouldn't work bc I'm so clumpsy I'd end up falling flat on my face I'm just so self conscious about everything

Most Helpful Guy

• You're hinting around that the bottom line is that you are insecure. You have to start flirting with guys you are interested in. You're out of school, so put all that bullying in the past. You are a new person now.

• I am insecure about it. Bc my friend being a bit younger then me and actually 14(were good family friends) she finds no problem picking up guys around my age. And I can't even get one.

• She's tall and a lot more outgoing then I am. I'm just shy and choke up trying to talk guys FIRST. I can do it if they approach me. But she's usually the one never smiling or anything. I usually am the one with the smile on my face and look approachable. But maybe I'm just not pretty enough while she is

• Then practice being more outgoing. emulate what she does. Yeah, she might be hot - but you can work with what you got and put your best face forward.

What Guys Said 4

• Well... try online dating... your profile will prove that your an adult... and dont worry about your highth... Im 6'-6"... and i find shorter females to be adorable... dont worry... Im 37 and the last real girlfriend i had was when i was 20... and she was your highth...

• im 20 and i look 15 i was a late bloomer so struggling to grow that facial hair. for a guy its a lot harder because we are meant to be masculine and alittle rough i guess. but for a girl, looking alittle younger is harmless, most guys won't mind. i sure as hell dont mind at all if she looks abit younger. the girl im seeing now is 5.2" and she looks about 15-16 and is 19. i think your over thinking it hun, its really not as big of a issue as u might think and besides your still young. also if u look young, 20 years from now you'll appreciate the fact that you look younger

• If u wanna get a boyfriend first you have to believe in ur self that you can get anytng you want in ur life

• i have never had a gf and i was called ugly dont worry you are not alone

What Girls Said 0