I need some advice NOW!!! Please?

I datet a guy in january- February and he told me in April that he wasn't looking for anything serious because he didn't have the time for it. On top of it all he lived in another town where he went to school.
Today i found out he has moved to my town, which i knew he would maybe do if he got into college here.
Well we remained friends but i havnt talked to him since april, since April he has congrated me on my birthday and liked few things on facebook, but hasn't contacted me.
I really really liked him and he did like me aswell..
His birthday is in a week, how do i contact him and ask if he wants to hang out etc, or should i just leave him alone? if he was interested he would contact me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, reach out to him and invite him out for a birthday drink.

• and if he rejects me.. :/

• Then he rejects you, it's not a world-ending disaster.

• As Belgie says. It's not the end of the world. You're already NOT dating him... your life won't change.

What Guys Said 4

• Just send him an email and ask if he wants to hang out. Simple as that. He might still be interested but thinks you aren't because you haven't contacted him. Reach out. Be friendly. Be honest. At least you'll know one way or the other.

• doesn't seem too interested in you... He would have contacted you already... If anything at least for sex

• He would have contacted you if he wanted something but you can still press on and ask him out.

• If he had any interest he would have contacted you by now.

What Girls Said 2

• Yep! Leave him be girl! Trust me if he was really interested he would have made contact already and also he's already told you he doesn't want anything BELIEVE him
    And let that be it do not reach out to him he had yout # and would have already contacted you awhile ago. Likes on FB and b-day wishes mean nothing

• Ya, i think you are right.. i dont want to hurt myself by contacting him and than being rejected,.. i know he has been busy and all but if he really wants to date again than he would contact me

• Its ok sometimes the heart attaches to the wrong things and the wrong people if he was really the guy for you trust me you guys wouldve still been talking via text and calls right now! Just be glad that you have another chance at finding your true soulmate my friend :)

• Ohh yes then he definitely has his hands fulland his mind is ccompletely focused on many other things right now you definitely have to let this one go im sorry :/ try again with someone new!

• Well I think you should text him happy bday and hope he opens a conversation if not, if you want you can text him after he thanks you "anyway whats up?" or something like that and play it cool like nothing happend. Also as for the other question yeah he would contact you if he was interested but maybe he thinks you just dont care anymore about him and he doesn't want to show you anything because after you stopped dating maybe he thought you stopped liking him. But most of the times guys that still like you contact.

• Ye i agree on if he wanted to see me he would contact me, he moved last week, and I've kinda begun to move on.. not so into him as much.. but its weird that he moved.. didn't expect that to happen

• I've also begun talking to a new guy who seems nice

• Thats great then, i hope he is a nice guy and something good happens between you two