Ladies, do you like your bf or partner to call you babe or baby?

I often call my girlfriends baby. Do females like being called this? If not what would you prefer to be called?

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever is more natural to him, what i wouldn't like is hearing him call me something but sounding unsure of it. my boyfriend calls me baby and i love it. I call my boyfriend babe because thats what comes natural to me.

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah it's okay if my partner calls me babe. He usually doesn't though. We have other names for each other.

• I don't mind it at all. I say that too with a guy, call him babe or baby.

• No I hate pet names. Sweet heart, sweetie, babe, baby! I don't know I just feel it is cliché ! Those names are over used. Call me by my real name sweat heart. I do have a name sweetie. Even thou I love you babe please don't be cliché. Baby I was born with a name. Yep that annoying and that is why I hate them.

• I like being called both. And I also call him both as well.

• Yeah i like it from my bf

• I like it, I've always thought it was cute.

• Both are fine

• rather baby than babe.. I prefer something personal like an inside joke. for example, when u first met he thought you´re name was "lella" but your name is Hanna.. It´s cute if he continues calling u lella, even if he knows your name is hanna :)

• I would love it if my bf called me babe <3

• Of course we do!

• I'd like being called baby, not babe though..

• A good man can call me whatever he wants.

• Oh god, please don't call me baby. Babe is fine. He calls me babe all the time, but never baby and for that I am grateful lol.

What Guys Said 1

• Wow I am surprised that some girls thought it was cute cause usually girls don't like compliments that aren't original then again what I do I know? lol