Are there "good girls" out there who can't help but give in when some cute and muscley guy kisses them deep and touches them everywhere?

omg the pressure builds up! sometimes you just need to lie back and enjoy the pleasure that some sweet guy wants to give you ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like to think there are some good girls out there that who could just get swept in the moment. But I think it's very rare cause girls/women both are very self congess about what other may think of them and it becomes like a game of chess where there always thinking 4 or 5 moves ahead. So guys all have to work 5 times as harder to express them. But it does take a lot out of a person emotionally but the pay is always fun when you're the winner.

What Guys Said 3

• The action seems more interesting than its description, that's for sure.

• yes.. there are girls.. i think , ost girls will give in. If u had given in you are not alone.

• no there are no girls at all out there who "give in" like that, girls are impossible heartless hard asses who dont desire anything loving or sexual from a guy

What Girls Said 1

• hmmmm reminds me of my last fuck

• I think my question was inspired by you... you really are a sexual girl who likes her satisfaction.

• lol.. thanks <3