BF STILL has photos of his exes on his phone!?

I just found out my bf STILL has photos of his exes on his IPhone! We had gotten into a fight about this about a year ago but he claims he has no idea how to delete the photos because they are located in an archive folder. His reasoning is that he cannot delete specific photos from the folder and that he would have to delete the folder entirely (which he offered) but this means years worth of folders would be deleted. Am I overreacting? It makes me very uncomfortable that he still has these photos and a lot of them are inappropriate selfies :/

Thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• So, are these folders transferred from his computer? If they are (which I suspect they are, because that's how it works on my iphone), then he should simply delete the pictures from the folder that they're in on his computer. He doesn't have to delete the entire folder. All he needs to do is locate the folder on his computer, delete the few pictures, and then sync his phone with the updated folder. Problem solved.

• I actually saw these photos originally on his computer (he has all mac products- computer, phone, ipad etc) so they must somehow be linked. I don't have apple products so I didn't realize they could be linked that way. This makes a lot of sense. He is not the greatest computer person so hopefully this will help :) Thank you!

• No problem! Since he has an iphone, it's definitely from a folder on his computer, yeah. :)

What Guys Said 3

• I wouldn't be concerned with this. It sounds like you may be concerned that he's still into her somehow. I wouldn't be that interested in someone I felt was that into their ex. I mean, I understand they may have some residual feelings but that wouldn't bother me as long as I thought they were into me.

• he's probably not over them

• Maybe he just forgot to take them off. You freaking hot he would lame to mess around with other girls.

What Girls Said 2

• It seems shady. There's always a way to delete a photo.

Tell him to google how to delete them. I can see if they were group photos from a trip and she was in them, or something like that then it's fine to keep the photo, but selfies she's sent him... there's no reason to keep those.

• Just offer him to take it to a professional and if he refuses, you have a reason to be mad.