Um... If I were in a serious relationship?

I'm not religious at all or anything but lets say I met a nice girl.

I ask her out, she says yes, blah blah blah, next thing you know we are in a serious relationship.

My question is that are there women willing to date men without the phyiscal part?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah i think that's a possibility but it depends on them and what they actually want out of the relationship.

What Girls Said 5

• yes the physical part is not the most important part of the relationship its about your inside your personality rather than jumping in the bed or being drop dead gorgeous

• Yes, there are a lot. And I bet a lot of them could be talked into it. Just talk to her and figure out what she's looking for.

• More likely than finding men with that statement.

• Srry, can you rephrase your sentence, I'm not understanding.

• I meant that you have a better chance of meeting a girl who doesn't want the physical part than women have of finding a man who doesn't want the physical part.

• Yes if u find the right one

• I don't know why you'd want that, but sure, there are all kinds of girls out there.

What Guys Said 0