Guys can use girls, but if a girl uses a guy she is a whore?

I mean guys take girls out to dinner to have sex with them. If he likes her he might do a relationship, but his plan is to sleep with her
When a girl uses guys for a free meal or material objects especially without putting out she is a whore
I think the harder a guy tries the more desperate he is.
Do you find it funny how a guy can use a girl for sex, but a girl can't use guys for money (or any material type of thing) she is always called a whore

Most Helpful Guy

• Wrong soooo wrong. Not every guy does this. I don't date girls for sex never have never will. I'll take you on a date and you could be literally getting naked in my car and I'll put you out if I'm not interested in a relationship. Sex is not that important to me and I'm not going to fuck you just because you're an available women. Some men aren't desperate for sex and don't by into this whole your only a man if your getting some mentality. So when a girl uses me for something I am very insulted because I know my intentions were genuine.

• Hahahahahahaha

• Because he wants a girl to look good for him
      Not getting married is seen as bad you idiot
      He's going to cheat on her anyways

• I hope you find a guy that changes your mind but I don't know you and I'd rather not bother with this.

What Guys Said 9

• If the girl acts like she likes a guy to get a meal, and only has sex to get stuff, she IS a whore.

If she acts like she likes a guy to get a meal, but has zero interest, she's a using bitch.

If a guy enters into a relationship when really he didn't like her, just wanted sex, he's an asshole.

If a guy acts like he wants a relationship but really didn't and pumps and dumps, he IS an asshole.

Being dishonest about your intentions is not 'okay' for anyone.

• Lmao, do you think any of this behavior is appropriate? You're like comparing shoplifting to slashing tires. Actually, I wouldn't even put the guy at fault for just wanting to have sex with a girl. Who cares? That's natural and if she's fine with it, cool. It's not even bad like you make it out to be. That's not using. Using is manipulation or lying to get something which brings us to the next thing:

Going out with a guy just to get a free meal or money is manipulation/using. So, you want to rephrase your question?

• I rather get a free meal

• I dont use the word whore... i would say gold digger... which basically means she's spoiled... when a guy uses gifts to get laid he's a womonizer... the funny thing is that gold diggers and womanizers are actually meant for one another... because a good man will shower a woman with gifts just so he can see her smile... and a good woman will refuse to be showered with gifts because she desires something that money can't buy...

• The funny thing here is that the man doesn't take her to dinner and then rape her... does he? well whose bright idea was it to consent to having sex with him? besides... he pays upfront and might still get lucky... she recieves gifts upfront and can change her mind...

• Guy thinking
    if she sleeps with me, she's hot
    if she sleeps with others (esp, not me) she's a tramp

• I think the difference is that everybody know men love sex and are supposed to work for it. But it's taboo to insinuate that some girls will gladly exchange sex for favors or material.

Ironically, if a girl takes gifts, money and meal and doesn't put out she is most definitely NOT a whore, quite the opposite. Though there's a whole other stigma attached to doing this.

• And how often has this situation ever happened in real life?
    Exactly. None.

I don't do that, and I maybe know one guy who acts like that and one or two girl (s) that act like that. Stop being so cynical of humans.

• Guy uses girl for sex: girl calls him an asshole.
    Girl uses guy for money or anything: whore.

• Suck it up,

• Basically.

What Girls Said 1

• That's how it is now. It's ridiculous.