Why do some girls jump in relationships so fast?

Fresh after a long term relationship... in a month they are Facebook official and everything. Why do some women do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I must admit I was once a person where I couldn't be without a man in my life. There was just something. Be it the way they make you feel, treat you right at the time but its taken me a good while to realise that going from one relationship to the next was just to fill the hurt and upset of the previous. Not necessarily in a sexual manner either just the comfort. But I think that's basically all it is for some not all... a comfort thing. Best thing I should have done was have total time alone to realise this and that you don't need a guy/girl always. Have time alone to discover and relax and think about what went wrong/right to make it perfect next time.

• Props to you for doing that. I thought that's what was happening. Turns out I was wrong.

What Girls Said 2

• Despite how far we've come in the last few decades, some women still think they need a man. This is in part due to many girls still trapt in the family bubble, mom and dad take care of you through college and help you when you "live on your own". You don't learn to truly be on your own and have a perceived notion that a man is a way to keep your accustomed lifestyle going.

• Cause they're desperate.

What Guys Said 4

• I agree that it is a little... interesting. Some people are so dependent on others to make them feel good, and to make them feel wanted, that they are in constant need of a relationship.

• Some people just have to be in a relationship to feel complete as a person.

• Some girls just like the feeling of being in one. They like to have someone they can depend on.

• Desperation sounds like it. I would never jump into a relationship.