Is there a way to get out of the friend zone?

I have a small crush on my best guy friend but I am pretty sure I am stuck in friend zone. but every girl in my school thinks that us two would be a cute couple.

Most Helpful Guy

• The friend zone is a very strange thing, one does not simply get out of it. First you need to find out if he likes you, otherwise this friendzone is protecting you from utter rejection. If you like him and he likes you then you should trust that he has a reason to friendzone you, all you can do is pretend you're not fazed and be the friend you are to him-nothing more, nothing less. Ultimately its all up to you to figure out how to get out the friend zone because there's no one method for all way to do it, its all up to personal choices and experience. Best of luck to you.

What Guys Said 4

• There are ways, but since you are in it you'll probably not follow through with them. You're in the friend zone most likely because he didn't feel a connection, or you were too shy to express yourself. Either way it will be hard to change either one. Why change? Keep being you, and find someone else.

• Teenage guys don't usually friend zone girls. The only time they do is when they don't find the girl physically attractive. So get hotter is all I can say. Yes, it's shallow, but that's how we are.

• Unless the person changes their mind about you and develops feelings then there isn't a cat in hell's chance of getting out of the friend-zone.

• When you two are alone and in close proximity, say his name, and when he looks, kiss him.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

• Would that really work?

• I know at times in my life it would have worked on me.

What Girls Said 1

• It's unfortunate but in my opinion once you're there, it's hard to get out. But then again everyone is human and people's views on a person can change. Don't get too attached if he really doesn't see you as anything more than a friend. Trust me, I know from experience.