Should I only date black girls?

I mean, I am black, after all, so I was thinking, I guess I can only date black girls. I mean, I society has "changed" but views remain the same regardless. My only problem is, I go to a predominately white school (of course) I apparently can't have a girlfriend until college or something, since apparently everyone's close minded. So, since I'm apparently only allowed/able to date my own race, what should I do to occupy my time, I mean, since my presences mean jack. Say I hate myself, go ahead, I don't care. Like I said, everyone is close minded, so I won't ever have a girlfriend (not in high school) apparently because I'm black, or something (seems to be the gist of it). Christ, I hate humanity...

I'm beginning to think I have bpd.
Also, how far should I lower my standards, I mostly go for girls from at least 6.5-8/9 should I just go for the lowest common denominator, like, 1-2s?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's stupid
    Date whoever you want

• And no you shouldn't lower your standards
      I seen good looking black men plenty of times

What Girls Said 6

• I think you should date whoever makes you happy! To hell with what others think, it's your choice. I think you can't speak for every girl in your school. Why do you have to date someone from your school anyway? You can meet girls everywhere. I'm sorry you feel you're unhappy or prejudged in your school though. Trust me, high school is just a milestone in your life. Date you who desire. :)

• No I don't think you should only date black girl because there are so many beautiful people in the world and just because they are your race doesn't mean you are supposed to only date them.

• (Are you a troll or something? O-o) All I have to say is, date who you want. Colour doesn't matter as long as you love each other.

• You date the person that loves you as much as you love them, someone that respects you, and cares for you, and over all, you're comfortable with.

• Date a girl and be good to her... and she will be good to you! Date a Girl you like it have a crush on!

• It doesn't matter who you date, but who you marry may be an issue. Blood could be an issue later on for your children. just a thought.

• Lolz why should blood marry if you love each other
      Worry if they have mental problems

What Guys Said 6

• I think you should date whoever you want.

• Hey man limit yourself if you want to, but I like to keep my options wide I'll date any woman from where ever your parents should keep more of an open mind you can't listen to every single thing your parents say I know how you feel I am Iraqi and my parents tell me I can only bring a woman from Kurdistan in Northern Iraq, but I don't listen. You won't know until you approach women I know it can be hard, but you have to grow more confidence and believe in yourself if you are unsure ask a rate me question on here. I love you bro I don't care where you are from as long as you are a good person I am sure you will find nice people in your area and be your friend if not move to somewhere else as you get older.

• Non-black girls typically like the Black guys they see on TV. It's a fetish.

If you're not wearing fitted hats, skinny buff (lol), and have sleeve tattoos your chances diminish.

• And that's if they like Black guys to begin with. Sounds bad, but lets be honest here.

• Yup, I so utterly despise them it's almost debilitating, especially considering I have to deal with them.

• If you can find a girl who likes you and you like her, it will be completely fine. However, white girls are usually attracted predominantly to white guys. I think that may be what's going on.

• Yup, that's... that's kind of why I hate them

• Saying everyone is close minded is pretty damn close minded man...

• My words are born from experience.

• Then it's a good thing most people who comment here have more experience then you.

• Date whoever. Break the barrier!!