Are any of you girls so use to attention from hot guys, that you just look for personality traits?

Most Helpful Girl

• HA. I wish.

• You never see that on your end, do you?

• So does my question apply to you?

• Don't know. All I can say is, if you have model good looks but a shitty personality, there is no way I'm even the slightest bit interested in you. If, on the other hand, you're decently good-looking but you're hilarious and witty, I'd probably be more than ok with you.

What Girls Said 3

• I find personality makes me more attracted to a person than looks anyway. A guy can be good looking, but what really gets me is his personality. Just the caring and genuinely sweet part of him is what I look for.

• Yes, my sister and I are twins and we get comments all the time. She is now engaged to a guy who looks wise is not up to her level, but he has an awesome personality so that's what got her most.

• That and penis size of course

• of course? Would you consider yourself a size queen?

• player, non player, relationship type, non-relationship type, loves his mother, gentleman, a$$hole, etc?

• I like the confident guy, the one that has a little bad boy in him and is a gentleman at the same time. One that respects his mother but isn't a total push over.

What Guys Said 0