Are any of you girls so use to attention from hot guys, that you just look for personality traits?

Are any of you girls so use to attention from hot guys, that you just look for personality traits?

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• HA. I wish.

0|0
    0|0
    • You never see that on your end, do you?

• Show All
    • So does my question apply to you?

• Don't know. All I can say is, if you have model good looks but a shitty personality, there is no way I'm even the slightest bit interested in you. If, on the other hand, you're decently good-looking but you're hilarious and witty, I'd probably be more than ok with you.

What Girls Said 3

• I find personality makes me more attracted to a person than looks anyway. A guy can be good looking, but what really gets me is his personality. Just the caring and genuinely sweet part of him is what I look for.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my sister and I are twins and we get comments all the time. She is now engaged to a guy who looks wise is not up to her level, but he has an awesome personality so that's what got her most.

0|0
    0|0
  • That and penis size of course

1|0
    0|0
    • of course? Would you consider yourself a size queen?

• Show All
    • player, non player, relationship type, non-relationship type, loves his mother, gentleman, a$$hole, etc?

• I like the confident guy, the one that has a little bad boy in him and is a gentleman at the same time. One that respects his mother but isn't a total push over.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.