Do you think dating sites will die off in the years to come? or get bigger?

I went online and was browsing profiles the other day and noticed how it was a lot of the same girls whining "there's no good guys" types of comments and when I looked through profiles, I felt like I went back in time. But overall, I never felt inclined to really message anybody. I also remembered how pay sites like match. com had all the same profiles. So it was pointless to pay to message people you can already message for free.

So I wanna know, would you foresee dating sites fading off in the future, or possibly getting bigger? I hear it is definitely common for people to have one if they're single after high school/college. But I also see that it's always the same people from years ago.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not sure. Those sites are just filled with crap. All unhappy people swirling around and around and around. Nothing good can come of it.

What Girls Said 2

• It will probably just become more hyped.

• It gets harder to meet people with time. People get more responsibility at work, their friends relocate and/or get married and have kids, former social activities become dull. Etc.

What Guys Said 2

• Put it this way - i'm not paying for anything until I see solid proof it works.

• I don't see it losing much steam, as it's a preferred alternative to the in person/club and bar/cold approach for many.