How would you feel if your friend spontaneously kissed you?

If one of your friends that you were pretty flirty with spontaneously kissed you, would you like it or would that be a turn off?

I'm talking hypothetically. I thought about doing this to one of my guy friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess i would like it. It all depends on the situation and which one of my friends that are girls it is. but i wouldn't ever be mad or anything. If anything its a compliment and i would feel fine

What Guys Said 4

• did this happen to you, i bet you hated it.
    *Mid conversation*
    You: So did you see how the fifa wor-
    Guy: *lick smooch, smooch*
    You: Bruh

• Lol it's a definite sign you like him, a girl kissed me at a show and all i thought was "oh wow ok" :D haha (we're all really dunk..)

• As long as he seems like he wouldn't mind then go for it :D

• I love when the girl takes the first step is wonderful definitely do it you won't regret.

What Girls Said 3

• depends on how u feel towards him - and if u returned that kiss..

• If I liked him then yea of course I would, thats sweet and probably took a lot of courage on their part

• It would depend on whether or not I had any attraction or romantic interest in the friend