Do you think she likes me? I have no idea?

This girl looked at me. I am perfect looking and very intelligent. Do you think she likes me?

• of course
    27% (4)36% (4)31% (8)Vote
  • hell no
    73% (11)64% (7)69% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|6

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• What is "perfect looking" because I have yet to see it.
    No one is perfect.
    Everyone has a flaw.

If you're as great as you're making yourself out to be, then she'd be silly not to like you!

1|1
    0|0
  • I think she Liked what she saw, googling and gawking... Natural for a girl when she sees a good looking guy to take a double take.
    Not sure if she is head over heels, but if You saw her giving you the 'Eye,' then you should have approached her to say "Hi."xx

0|0
    0|0
    • I did way more than say hi...

• Show All
    • Well, no one has died on me, only in hospice one time.:(

• And she/he was old and dying anyway. It's a tough job. I took care of my mum while she was passing.

• Obviously, because that is the only thing that it could possibly mean when a girl looks at you. Also the fact that you are perfect looking and very intelligent confirms it 100 percent. Your welcome.

0|0
    0|0
  • and what is ur idea of ''perfect'' may i ask? o. O and how do u know that its everybodys ideal?

0|0
    0|0
    • If you saw me you would cream your britches

• Show All
    • urgh. now i start to question ur true age. ¬¬

• Me too

• just because someone made eye contact with you does not mean they like you, sorry bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • an eye contact means nothing.. sorry...

more details will be needed to make such conclusion...

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm hot, she looked and bang bang?

• YOU might think you are good looking but SHE doesn't think so... u definitely need more details..

• You have awesome taste and you would think me downright yummy.

• hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha probs not, hey.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you have a gun in your pocket or were you just happy to see her?

0|0
    0|0
    • The first one (the one in the freezer) or the second one?

• The other one that's ready to shoot

• Too bad for the glass eye.

• If you think that "perfect looking" will get you everywhere. News for you, once you open your mouth, everyone will run in the opposite direction.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• woah there bit narcissistic haha but im sure you take care of your image so she might have taken a peek and was interested :)

0|0
    0|0
    • We just hooked up yo! Wow she was hot

• I'm gonna say no Cuz first bro girls don't like extra confident guys and I know this is no secret but your not all that just Cuz a girl gives you eye contact doesn't mean anything tbh with

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you seen me? Do girls like guys that feel crappy about themselves?

• Show All
    • Ha niggah you Trolling fr bruh get a life your life sucks so much you gotta make up lies

• *now 3 bitches goblin up some cock*

• Wait wait wait, she just looked at you? That was it?
    I'd say calm down, mate.

0|0
    0|0
  • you 你应该向人家表白

0|0
    0|0