I hate being straight, and desperately wish I were asexual?

I am a a hopeless romantic for guys. I always fall for a new guy every year... even if I know it is hopelesss... but just like gay people, I cannot change who I am attracted to, right?

The thing is, I know that men will never like me because my face is really ugly. I tried a lot of different make-up but they do nothing to hide my big nose, asymmetrical eyes, and very manly chin. At the moment, I cannot afford any surgery to fix it. I have only asked out two of my crushes before and both rejected me saying that I was ugly. One of them was also a really nice guy. I do not think men are evil for this, I understand that they are simply more visual... I never seen any guy go out with a girl as ugly as I am...

Every day thoughts about my ugliness consume me. It is so tiring, and it is all because of my attraction towards men! I just wish I were asexual. If only I were asexual, then I would not have to worry about looking pretty for men!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• see the thing with physical attraction is that even though there may be a strata of attractivness. its not just a straight line.

its a bunch on dots outliers on a straight line point up at a slant. that means there are inumerable amounts of people who want someone who for instance looks like them. the line pointing up is simply a bunch of dots that appear to be a line.

people are also attracted to people who look like them. its more than just physical attractivness. its about physical compatability. and personality compatability. aswell.

lots of people think they dont look good. maybe they know they dont look like brad pit or angelina jolie. they think because of that they are not wanted, however that is very very untrue. you are never going to net brad pit but you can net a guy who likes you for ANY reason. there are many reasons. one of the most powerful being people who have similar features as you. i wouldn't worry about that just do your best and you will come across someone who likes you trust me. trust me. you will guaranteed. also stop comparing your looks to someone lets say like angelina jolie, if you must compare yourself do it with someone on your level but dont identify your value as a person with it. so stop comparing yourself.

What Guys Said 4

• Hard to believe you're that ugly, I have seen some ugly women get men without issues. For example if you have a nice body that can more than make up for it. If you don't then diet and exercise to create one, the possibilities are up to your imagination. Question you have to ask yourself, how hard are you willing to work for it?

• Show me a pic, and I'll tell you if you are ugly

• Plastic. Surgery. Save up.

• I've had a crush on a lady with brain damage before so anything is possible and I've been told I'm a fairly good looking guy. She just happened to have one of the most loving personalities I've ever come accross like the accident just took away her negative side. I've seen little people married to 6ft tall people. And my uncle married a severe burn victim after the burns. My aunts also a wonderful person and I love her to death. So don't count yourself out. And don't let life get you down. I'm not going to promise you that you'll find a guy but I will promise you things will get better that is if you want them to be

What Girls Said 0