I figured out a way to escape the friendzone..

Just kidding, I know it's inescapable. I realize, I only have one real choice at this point... I have to die. Death is literally the only thing that can help me at this point, my life is completely worthless. I already figured, j can just hang myself in my attic. Maybe I can make a statement that way. I've basically given up on my situation ever getting better, there is no hope... This one girl rejected me a month ago, and I meet another one, and... same thing, now I feel nothing but pure hatred for my life and my worthless existence. I think I was born to suffer and die, I should've died in the womb. I still love the first girl that friendzoned me (I told her how I felt at the end of the school year, we haven't spoke since). My life won't ever get better, AND I DON'T WANT ANOTHER GIRL, I just want to die, right now and rot as a cold dead corpse! I constantly fantasize about taking the bullet for people, so I can die as a hero. I don't care who my death hurts, my family will get over it. I'm 16 and I've never had a girlfriend, and deserve to die. I desperately need to escape the friendzone, if death is the only way out... so be it. This girl, she was the only girl I loved for something other than looks, the only one that showed me kindness, that made me feel worth, if death is my only relief, I couldn't ask for anything more.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey dear. I will honestly say that there is no point in dating in high school. Life after high school is where it's at! I was very depressed before I went to college and even had points where I wanted to end it all. But, I trusted my heart and my whole viewpoint on life changed after I left for college. New people and a new place. A fresh new start! And friendships that will last forever. Just don't give up! I have been friendzoned before too. It sucks at first, but you will get over it. All you have to do is stop contact with this person for good (no messaging, facebook, etc.). Then, do a hobby all for yourself (I picked up writing fiction).
    You will be so distracted by this one thing you love so much, that time will speed up!
    Before you know it, you will be out of high school, taking on the world :).
    Believe me when I say life just keeps on getting better afterwards.
    You've got this!

What Girls Said 4

• Please don't hurt yourself! There are about 3.48 billion girls in the world. Don't get stuck on one.

Besides you're only 16 you have plenty of time/years, just put yourself out there and if one doesn't work out, move to the next. You can't waste your time dwelling on what you don't have, when you could be enjoying what you could have if you keep trying. ya know?

• Why. Would you want to kill yourself when she's out there enjoying herself look eventually you will move on

• love is not all there is to life. it is not the end.

What Guys Said 2

• You've been listening to the wrong people. For one, you're 16. Even if the girl adored you and immediately jumped you in the bathroom, the odds you two would be dating at age 20 are slim, at best. You're going to date and have sex with lots of women before you ever marry, or even get engaged.

For two. You've been lied too. It's okay, you can admit it. The thing is, romance isn't something that just happens. It's a skill. Like driving a car, like using weapons, like playing xbox live, like learning law. You have to get good at it if you want a cute girl. There's no shame in having to learn things.

For three, the friendzone is NOT inescapable. It's like Inception.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW0Z97_ZNq4

• Simple solution: become a badass mo... f... ker... not an emotional douch... change yourselves... let your crush be confused about you.. then go for it