When a woman says "I want a man to take care of me", What does that mean?

I've heard this all the time yet never truly understood the true meaning behind it. It always vague & never specific details.
Some women would say chivalrous actions , others would say high respect , & even gifts or all of the above.

I just want clarification.

Ladies , What do you mean by this statement?

Guys, What do you think?

• Respect & kind treatment
    10% (1)20% (1)13% (2)Vote
  • Gifts
    20% (2)60% (3)33% (5)Vote
  • Chivalrous behavior & actions
    20% (2)0% (0)13% (2)Vote
  • All of the above
    50% (5)20% (1)41% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• its both A and C for me... for gifts, what do you mean by that? if material or physical gifts, then no...
    "I want a man to take care of me" also means not to hurt me physically and emotionally... I wanna feel safe and treat me like a princess as I take care of him too like a Prince :)
    It also mean, for a husband type that I entrusted him my body (dignity) and heart (love) because I'm sharing part of me/my life with him so he needs to take care of it the way i'm taking care of it :)

0|1
    0|0
    • thanks for mh :)

What Girls Said 6

• Aaahhaaha first of all when a women says that most of the time like 99% those women have kids! And what they are trying to say is they need a "MAN" to help her with the house, kids and $$$$$$$$$$$! If they don't have kids it means they are broke bitches who need a man who can give her $ and help her with all her needs! My recommendation is that when you heard that RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • they could either just care about money orrrr it could mean they want to feel safe and secure in a kind of romantic way! nawww

0|0
    0|0
  • When I hear that it means they want a rich guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I mean option A if I say that

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a euphuism for money.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me is more about respect; a reationship without it is doomed from its beginning.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• It depends on the girl. Sometimes she is a gold digger and sometimes she means take care of her with love, affection, and respect.

1|0
    0|0
  • In my experience it means money

0|0
    0|0