Is he a player? Am I not like the other girls in a good way?

So I'm talki g to this boy. We've known eachother little over a year now. I've heard he's a player. So I've been trying not to fall for him. He admitted he liked me last yr. I always stopped talking to him before I caught with more feelings. Recently we've been texting. He's sweet as always. I mean, we keep coming back to eachother. Im starting to think if I should pull back im case he is a player. Because im starting to like him a lot. He introduced me to his sister brothers mom and dad recently. He said he's glad they like me. I've never seen/heard him hanging out with girls like we do. Should I stop worrying? Am I different to him in a good way? Help me. Is he a player?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• People your age are almost never players. Especially if you're at least middle class.

Sounds like he likes you.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't see anything bad in him he just wants to be you friend and if he presented to his family that means he respects you.

Maybe he's attracted to you if you like him back give him a try, if you feel something for him kiss him or start touching him that way you get too know if he likes you. or easer ask directly "do you like me"

• Players are few and far between in high school, because most of us are too insecure to be players. People just like to make up stories. Sounds like he genuinely likes you.

What Girls Said 1

• What grade are you guys in?