Tomboy or Girly girly? Which do you like more?

Do you like really sporty girls that you can watch the world cup or super bowl with? Or do you prefer a girl that dresses up a lot and owns a designer wardrobe?

• girly girl
  • tom boy

Most Helpful Guy

• Tomboyish with little girly attitude. Perfect!

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• It dont really matter but skinny jeans on a cutie is SMEXY! can't stop starin' @ her long skinny SMEXY legs *-*

• Haha. I think every girl owns at least 5 pairs of skinny jeans... or is that only me? *shrug*

• Juz dont wear a mans short, not a good sight to look at unless u have nice smooth legs xD

• Bit of both, I'd like a girl that can dress up nicely (doesn't have to be designer brands though) and one that can sit on the couch in sweats with me, play games and just watch tv

• tomboy, you can relate with them more

• When it comes to sports... definitely a tom boy, but having feminine attributes is also a must. So a bit of both but if I had to choose... definitely tom boy.

What Girls Said 0