If I like a guy, how do I get him to ask me out?

i like this guy and i want him to ask me out. how do i get him to ask me out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either you ask him out or cross your fingers or tell him how you feel, besides.. guys would LOVE it if girls asked them out instead of 95% of the time being them. I personally don't mind the chase, but we LOVE it when you ask US, good luck! :)

What Guys Said 5

• Here's a way to rephrase this to help you understand:
    Question: I like the #4 combo of the Delicious Burger Barn. I want it to slide out on a tray so I can devour it for all its deliciousness. How do I get the cashier to order it for me?
    Answer: You ask the cashier, "Hey, I'd like to order the #4 combo please. Thanks."

If you ask for everything else, why not ask to go out?

• Why is it that women will claim to be equal to men in every area...

But instead of gutting it up and simply asking six words "hey, want to go for coffee?" they would rather stress out about it and try to manipulate the guy into asking her out.

I've had women do that to me, try to get me to ask them out. It was laughable, and turned me off, because it shows she didn't even have the guts to act like an adult, and would rather play games. Sad thing for them was, most of the time it was women I would've given a chance if they showed the moxie to actually speak.

• Man this question pops up a lot... Ask the guy! seriously, if he's not stupid, gay or has a girlfriend he will say yes. lol if he's shy it might take longer...

• Well there's no way w is going to ask you out if he doesn't know you like him. Your best bet is asking him

• it doesn't work that way YOU have to ask him out, guys are not supposed to ask and they won't

What Girls Said 1

• ask him out!