My family is against me marrying a non white man? They said they won't care but won't talk to me?

I'm usually attracted to white men, but sometimes I obviously get attracted to black and Hispanic men. What if I end up falling in love with one? What happens then?

I would love mixed kids anyways.

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like your family is more concerned about what they want than your happiness. After everything is said and done it's your marriage/life and your happiness.

I dated a girl who's dad disowned her when she dated a black dude and again when she dated a girl. Dude literally kicked her out of the house at 16 y/o. Needles to say at 27 she's emotionally messed up. She's now dating a guy she can't even stand to have sex with all for her dads approval.

You're family is wrong on so many levels. I think you know what they mean, they're trying to protect you from racist, small minded folks like themselves. I learned long that family is more often a burden than a blessing. Good luck and i hope you do what's best for you and not them.

What Guys Said 8

• Just look for a good guy and fall in love with him no matter what skin color he is, I'm sure your parents will be fine with it even if they're hesitant at first. They're probably just from a time when tolerance wasn't as widespread.

• Are you going or planning to get married to one? You're grown so date and marry who you want. Its great to have your family's support on decisions like this, but at the end of the day you have to make the best decision you can and most importantly you have to make a decision that's going to make you happy.

• It's your life not theirs.

• My family are like this, but I am not a family orientated person so I don't care much about their opinions on the matter.

• Your family is living in the past; you are grown and have the right to marry anyone you like. Racism deserves no tolerance.

• I know a lot of parents who've said that. They get over it.

• if all the white girls start fucking those black dicks, there would be nothing left for the white guys than to just watch black dudes banging them with a watery mouth. what the fuck is going on with the girls? Actually they just love to see guy getting jealous. Another kim.

• Your parents are trying to watch out for you. listen to them.

• I think you and her parents have good intentions, but realize that this is a pretty racist thing to say, lol.

• Your point it useless and makes no sense

• your question is merely a seeking to find people to encourage you that you're right and you should ignore your parents.

What Girls Said 2

• Date whoever you want because it is your life. Who are you trying to make happy? Your Parents? Or yourself?

• Why they gotta be so rude, non white men are human too! marry the one you want anyway.

• That's what I said. Lol smh