Does liking some ones picture or complimenting some one on Facebook equal cheating?

If you're in a relationship and you're liking other people's pictures and complimenting the opposite sex. Is that considered cheating or flirting to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say it's cheating, guys and girls compliment each other all the time, but it can be frustrating to see and difficult to interpret sometimes.

What Girls Said 5

• Not really. Depends on the comment though. If you're complimenting another girl it better be one that could also be used towards a guy or they should be family. But if you're telling your ex she looks hot, that's not cool

• nope.. i like the pics of some of my friends SO cause some of them always like my pics and compliments me so when they post some nice pics i also like their pics. i'm just returning the favor. i do not comment though. :)

• My male friends who have girlfriends compliment all the time and I kiss them on the cheek
    I've known them for years
    If their gf had a problem with if they would have said something a long time ago

• Its not cheating but commenting on pics/posts in a flirtatious way is kind of disrespectful to your partner. Why give some other person attention? My boyfriend does it and it annoys the heck out of me.

• Ugh kinda if your like oh you look so hot in this picture then yeah but if you like nice pic then no

What Guys Said 3

• It largely depends on the way of "complimenting" and on the picture. Seeing her guy complimented another girl on her bikini picture the night before, is probably not a girl's favourite way to start the day. On the other hand I see no problem with complimenting somebody in a really nice, new dress ("nice dress!") if it's not one that's meant to be revealing.

It really depends on the context of such compliments and likes (though I'm talking about real life as I'm not on facebook...)

• Yes of course (according to girls) xD

• Hell no.
    You can compliment.
    But dont flirt if you want a healthy relationship.