How many dates do you wait until stopping a fwb's relationship?

Ladies if you have a friends with benefits and begin dating another guy, how long/many dates do you wait before ending a friends with benefits relationship, and how long do you wait to resume the friends with benefits relationship if the new guy you are dating doesn't work out.

• Immediately
  • When you begin/end having sex with the new guy
  • Depends... please explain.

Most Helpful Girl

• For me probably when/if the relationship talk comes up, although I might start backing away from my friends with benefits if I started to see potential in the relationship thus far just in case there's anyway my friends with benefits relationship could mess it up.

What Girls Said 4

• When I start dating a guy, it doesn't mean it will turn into a relationship... being an adult woman I assume he knows that to and understand that he seeing other people as well during our "dating." However, once we have the talk that both of us want to see only each other (in otherwords, the "relationship talk") I will cut off all communication with other men/FWBs I have been seeing.

• I quit immediately, I don't want that relationship to ruin what could possibly be, so if I'm going on dates we usually have that agreement it's been more me than him usually.

• Maybe after going on a few dates and when it leans towards becoming a relationship.

• Fwb? It just stops. You don't owe that person anything

What Guys Said 0