I like this boy but he just admitted to liking me to a friend, what should I say?

A while ago (maybe 5-7 months ago) I liked this guy. The a maybe a new girl came in and there was a rumor that he liked her and she liked him. I didn't know what to do so unjust gave up and I honestly didn't like at all after that. But on the last day of school he admitted he liked me to one of my friend ( i was pissed). So I'm going to see him next year but I don't know what to do because I'm starting to like him again (he's 4 or 5 months older than and in a different grade) and I think he likes the other girl too. So should I tell him or...

Most Helpful Girl

• i depends. What did your friend tell him after he said he liked you?

• I don't know.

• Because if they told him that you liked him back then you've got him. But if they said you didn't like him back then he might not in the year to come. He might have moved on. But you can always just ask him about it. And see how he responds. Good luck.

• thanks

What Guys Said 1

• Try to get closer to him by talking to him and doing little things that will get his attention. This whole confessing your desires to be with one another will do little in advancing the relationship that doesn't exist right now.

What Girls Said 0